Thursday, February 23, 2012
Ooooh wow! My first award!
The lovely Allyson over at http://hookedonyarn81.blogspot.com.au/ who is my favourite crochet girl has awarded me a blog award! I think she is secretly just trying to encourage me to update my blog more often! Actually, who am I kidding!? There's no secret about it! In the spirit of the award (hey, does it actually have a name!?) I am passing it on to FIVE other bloggers with less than 200 followers that I know and enjoy as a way of encouraging them in their bloggy pursuit!
1. http://pursuitofchairs.blogspot.com.au/ Kaesea always astounds my with her ability to turn the most simple things into the most brilliant! She is a thrift genius extrordinaire and I love what she's doing with her upholstery!
2. http://buttontreelane.blogspot.com.au/ I really enjoy reading Michelle's blog. I always feel inspired to make more of my own clothes when I read her blog! And she's a pretty amazing yarn genie too!
3. http://luboost1.blogspot.com.au Erica tries to suggest her life is mundane as a stay at home mum but from one to another its actually far more exciting than she makes out! I love her way with colour especially and the variety of things she manages to get into her life!
4. http://crossedyarns.wordpress.com/ I did a cross-stitch exchange with Pokua a while back and enjoy her style of cross stitching! She's always very upbeat and I cannot believe the amount of cross-stitching she gets done!
5. handmadebyknottygal.blogspot.com.au This is a really fun blog with a mixture of all sorts of mediums! Girl after my own heart! Josie does the most beautiful stitching and designs!
So, discover a new blog today... head on over and say hi!