Thursday, August 7, 2008

Almost the end of the week!

Well, haven't been very productive the last couple of days, though I did teach a friend how to do mitred corners on her patchwork quilt! I had a slight diversion at Spotlight tonight and accidentally went home with a few balls of Wool-Ease Thick & Quick wool by Lion Brand. Mmmm.... I'm thinking a super quick throw!?!?! Well it was down from $13 a ball to $5 so how was I going to go past that?
I have discovered a blogger who puts me to shame with the speed at which she seems to knit. She also dyes and spins her own yarn (yes, I do possess some!) and sells it from time to time! You can find her at http://happyspider6.blogspot.com
Well, that's the only update for now! I really must get on with my assignment on Henry VIIIs 6 Articles of Uniformity. Do I know anything about this subject?!?!? Nope, not a skerick! Best go become learned!

No comments: