Thursday, May 13, 2010

Some photos from my phone...

My daughter wearing the stripey jumper I knitted for her last year! It is absolutely gorgeous! I knitted it with a Lincraft brand machine washable yarn and it is lovely!
This is the bag I made for my Spring Swap partner! Very cute!
It was a good friend's birthday yesterday and I didn't have a present for her so while DD was asleep I whipped this up in about an hour! I had purchased the material for this purpose about a week ago so I was all ready, just not very organised! One handle is longer than the other and slips through to make a kind of dilly bag. Great for a few items on the go! Something I'd make again I suspect! Came from "Quilts and More" magazine. The inside of the bag was grey with red spots! Quite fun!

I really am trying to make a concerted effort to use up some of my yarn and fabric stash! It is starting to take over the house! Okay, perhaps this is a fairly out of date statement... it took over the house years ago! Still... it is getting a little ridiculous! I "discovered" two hanks of this variegated yarn (10ply?) that I bought at the Wangaratta Woollen Mills last year and decided to crochet it into a cushion for my DD1! She seems to like it so that's good. It's a quick crochet in treble. Lucy at Attic24 has a great tutorial if you want to learn how to make a round crochet cushion in no time at all! This is the effort from this morning!

No comments: